Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalug@a's@

@TAB hey tabby cat,how are you. Just got to work. Not feeling the best. Chest sire from coughing. Tired and a bit breathless. Feeling a touch sad. Reality hits a hit re family situation. Guess no point dwelling on it. Hope to hear from tabby cat. You always cheer me up.

oh thats not good re chest and coughing @Meowmy  ha when I had flu or something month or so ago, was putting my back out coughing .. unbelievable

yeah am a bit off this morning. Did you want to talk about family thing?

thanks re cheering up comment lol not feeling cheery today, well got a buzz from cricket result was watching with @MDT  had to crash tho

you were up on nightshift last night?

you should think self lucky you got a reply from plasmo he  doesnt talk to just anyone lol

@TAB hope you feel better soon. My stuff just old stuff, brother  like father , selfish . Anyhow, just at work. Will try to go walking in big shopping centre after seeing mental care worker. Tabby you are so calm even things are tough. Sorry to hear your work is a bit off at the moment. Hope you will decide on something better soon. Thanks heaps.

gday @Bill16  how s is going?

Howdy @TAB  yeah I'm doing ok thanks ay,how are you going?

are your shoes okay? @Bill16  plus was a surprise re cricket went to bed after 1st innings

have fallen in hole here got a rash around eye and just want to sleep all day struggling to stay up now, think its either massive coffee now or back to bed lol am just run down

Geez @TAB  I hope your rash farks off

yeh had similar before means am run down @Bill16 

@TAB Hey tabby cat, sorry to hear you run down. I am down with chest infection too. But think have achieved a lot past weeks re anxiety under control, walking daily. Hope you feel better soon. And your lemon drinks make you better. Take care.

I will get better just struggling to stay awake atm @Meowmy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance