Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

well hope all goes okay @Bill16 

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, got home after work. Tidy flat a bit. Got ready for cooking dinner and run later. Made pot of South African tea and cherries. Hope we all get a nice afternoon. Love to cruise in your boat on a moonlit evening. Bill. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

tooth is not too bad thanks @Meowmy  hope SAF tea not too horrible lol

@TAB hey Tabby,nice to get dentist out of the way. South African tea was okay. Put on some music makes me feel a bit more calm. Hope to go for a run in one hour. Hope to make pork chop for dinner.. Hope you have a nice afternoon. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok thats good @Meowmy  going back to be here lol

@TAB hey Tabby, may be try to do a bit more exercises. hard for you lately. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah Life stupid , all my plans coming unstuck. again. lol @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, may be try to exercise more, watch funny TV and cartoons, You will come good again. Take care. Prayers for you.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah thanks just house prices going up not losing weight, dole went up $3.50/day had hoped for $10 even lol country being run by Liberal party rapists lol @Meowmy  anyway mouth hurts will take more pills, will ring super tomorrow to see where my money is etc plus psyching self up to see dr tomorrow, dont know why its bothering me never agreed to try anything to do with not drinking with her before, other gps here just used to say you have to stop then they would forget it was ever mentioned lol anyway its a process

@TAB hey Tabby, may be you can do a bit of job when it gets cooler. You seemed to be happier when you were working. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance