Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Really . Sorry but why ask does ..... it matter when we are really 🤗

@Former-Member wrote:

Hey there @Clawde are you female or male. Sorry to ask, just wondering?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ok. Sorry @Clawde didnt mean any harm 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ok. I'm out of it here. I don't want any trouble 

No harm, just not used to being on these must be secret forums don't really get it all yet, have been brought up to say it like it is, saying nothing to identify our confidentiality has been personally difficult on this when I sought of just have always bla bla bla etc so thanks again for bearing with me, and Thankyou for being kind, Clawde still learning and striving here thanks for reading this 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ok. It's fine @Clawde  its ok if you are female or male no worries 

Really ok love, wish I knew what to say so we are both comfortable with each other, you a lovely person to all you engaging and kind to us all Thankyou so much for staying part of this bonding feeling you add to this forum you make a great difference to us all, and add so much more life to it to keep it going so nicely Thankyou so much again love from Clawde 😍

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, settling in of thoughts of four weeks holiday. Lots of fears of loneliness. May need some help from cool friends. Not good with living alone with no work.  Hope you both have a good day. Prayers for you both. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

cant you go away somewhere @Meowmy  ? perhaps think of it as lots of weekends and sleepins if staying at home. Hopefully my work will finish in couple of days so can be around a bit more.

@TAB hope you get through okay today. Just off walking and coffee here. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  hope youre ay goes alright, just off to work here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance