Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

Smartest and dumbest @Meowmy 🤔😸

I see @TAB
I guess your friend bailed? Or were they just confused and left earlier?
TAB
Senior Contributor

Isn’t that same thing but yes @MDT

True @TAB
Either way, are you alright about it?

@Meowmy @TAB @MDT  Hi guys am waiting for my ex to arrive. He has decided to decsend upon us this afternoon which is fine. The kidults like to see him and gives him and I a chance to debrief on what has been happening for the last week. Very windy here must be snowing somewhere :).

Meowmy I hope your are rugged up like a pea in a pod on your walks today. Don't want you catching something :). Talk later. Have a lovely afternoon. Love to all. peaxxxx

TAB
Senior Contributor

TAB
Senior Contributor

Haha nice one @MDT @Bill16 @Meowmy @greenpea @Zoe7 😸👍

@greenpea hey beautiful pea,glad you will have ex at home. It would be good for household and may be motor bike riding lol. I just finished one hour walking. Bought foods. Think will have fresh barramundi soup with tofu and vegetables for mum and I. Take care. Enjoy nice household time .

@TAB @MDT hey, how are you people. Looks fun on YouTube lol. I just done one and half hour walk. Been to shops. Bought foods, vegetables. Think will have fresh barramundi soup with tofu and vegetables for dinner. Been good with foods. No junk foods today

Done for the day. Not going out again.

Hope you all have nice afternoon. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance