Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey Tabby,  guess nervous is normal reaction to work for us oldies ha. Young ones probably take work more lightly. Just got home. Glad work is done.  Got some salmon, prawns as treats for the day and tomorrow day off. Getting a haircut tomorrow. So rest until jog in two hours lol. Hope you are okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah just came over me this morning, went from positive to fear/worry/on edge Oh well. just have to keep going. thats good with treats. Try not to overdo run @Meowmy 

@TAB hey Tabby,  it's like that for a lot of people. Us oldies had things gone wrong before to feel anxious and sad. Guess it's probably more prudent to think through the possible worries lol. But not too much though.Still resting

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, I got a few 'just in case things' for car maybe that will help @Meowmy 

Hello cool friends @Meowmy @TAB  hope you are well, just had psychiatrist appointment,my clo$apine levels were all good

TAB
Senior Contributor

that's good your appt went well @Bill16  Think @Meowmy  is running around the block lol, I'mgoing to work tomorrow early, not much info, just got told to gothere so going to be walking around like an idiot trying to find people/info 

Righto cool @TAB  my car is up to 700 now hahaha f@ck ya gotta laugh

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds like the stock market @Bill16  did you get it back yet ?

I will pick it up tomorrow @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay thats good @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance