Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB hey tabby,good cat. Nice to have satisfaction done work..Hope you can now relax and eat healthy lol. 

I am lying down already, just resting. Hope you have a fit, healthy day planned tomorrow. I got no walking today. So feeling a bit down

Lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wow. That’s terrible news for you @TAB 

Did you invest your super or did super invest it. Sorry, I don’t understand  

I’m going to have to head off now. 

Need to switch off and relax. Been a big day. 

Take care. 

Night night to you and everyone. 😴

TAB
Senior Contributor

Its ok they do it it goes up and down it went up then down @Former-Member ok night
TAB
Senior Contributor

No
Plans tomorrow but should exercise etc was going to walk after inductions but got stuck there for hours and hours felt really good briefly around midday was weird

@TAB it's good to feel really good. May be it's a sign you are recovering. Mine go in cycles. Today a bit down,but it will get better. How is your aches and back? Hope you get the real good feelings a bit More often.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I haven’t felt that good in years that I remember. It was brief pain and self doubt mask stuff spose felt good to get out of shit job dunno . Then got sassy w friend txting they blocked me haha @Meowmy

@TAB hey tabby, it's good to feel peacefully calm. But need to watch going a bit too high.lol

You did very well coming back from underground job and done work today..

Life will never be worry free. We just do the best we can

TAB
Senior Contributor

Wasn’t calm actually felt Good @Meowmy so was very unusual I can be pleased with things sometimes or appreciate things but felt Good for No Reason lol

@TAB it's probably a sign of health .You are getting better. All that work on healthy routine and discipline and responsibility kicking into effeCt a bit.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance