Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

yeah my weight hasnt gone down in a long time, cant even maintain it just keeps increasing. yes re walks and persisting yeah poured bath, will hop in later @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby cat, done thirty minutes walk, waiting for coffee with @greenpea @Flying_Hams . Think drinking alcohol will put on a lot of weight. Feeling low this morning. May be because long days at work last two days.Hope it gets better as day turns out. @greenpea made again your brown rice pudding. Have plenty, can est it for dinner.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes re alcohol @Meowmy 🤷‍♂️🤔😬😁😎👸🏻 lol

@TAB think wines, beers worse than spirits.lol. check with Dr. Work out a plan. Anyhow, you can join our walk coffee @greenpea @Flying_Hams if you like daily

TAB
Senior Contributor

Oh ok @Meowmy Im sounding like a fourth wheel lol but thx

Where/when is morning tea @Meowmy
I only just finished brekky lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

Sure you can fit it in my son @Flying_Hams lol

Hows it going tabo?
@TAB

@TAB tabby cat,lets hope we all have a productive day.lol. I am slowly getting going. Tabby cat the smartest cat.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok. @Flying_Hams .
Not sure if Tabo works but up to you.
Yeah trying to get over myself lol no work am home potentially no work next week. Got tax return put it straight on card. Friend going home not coming back here. Was all strange. I shouldnt have been working but needed money and wasn’t even sure if he would actually come. All a bit mystified
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance