Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalug@a's@

@TAB  Hey cat:). Any plans for today? You heading back for a massage? I cannot believe my luck I have just come back from an hour walk and not one drop of rain during it but is pouring now :o!

@TAB Good morning, tabby cat, have a nice day. My cold is a bit bad. Otherwise feeling okay. Enjoy your day.

Hey Good Morning @Meowmy  its got cold again here hope you get something for cold before it takes over have a Good Day Smiley Happy

Hey @greenpea  GP uh no plans yet, its got cold again here, just had horrible coughing fit prob cig hangover still , bath pouring to warm up  enjoy the bakery lol

@TAB hey tabby cat, enjoy your ear bath. I am just feeling tired. Manager is nice to me, so don't want to call it sicky and go home. Long time friend, the electrician last night wanted me to be stronger and out pressure on me to get better in mental health. Feeling a fair bit of emotions here. Hope the day pans out okay. Wish you a good day. Hope it warms up for you.

ear? ..warm bath? @Meowmy  mh number 1 perhaps they dont know what is at stake like youre recovery ? yes bath was good, it will warm up, just taking it easy, had got used to milder mornings like 10 ish deg now 6 again 

@TAB tabby cat, thanks for care and support.

All Good @Meowmy  Cat Happy

Hello @TAB  @Meowmy  hope your day goes nice and easy

yeah should do, well unless I do something silly @Bill16  lol what are you up to ?

been going to servo for coffees lol that womans got a stand up comedy routine now she was trying to upsell me to chocolate or something, says u got flybuys then oh you got nothing huh .. and repeated it .. I lost it was funny

talked about weather last time lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance