Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hi everyone.

Hope you're all well!

Rosie93

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Rosie93 @Meowmy @Bill16 @Clawde @Former-Member @Former-Member  if you're still around . Had tooth that had a lot of work done on it over years out last week been making things miserable. Dentist been in touch again, have finally given in and decided to have another look at it, so off there shortly . fingers crossed. Sounds could be simple fix.

@TAB good luck with dentist. Hope it fixes the issue. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Apparently it was common thing and I had made it worse trying to get rid of pain, poking around etc but they don't know that @Meowmy lol they put like putty in hole have to make sure doesn't come out for at least a week

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, made it home. Glad it's going in right direction with your tooth, Tabby. Not up to much. Just resting, listening to music. Feel my old bones after running for two weeks.ha ha. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Take a few days off just stretch and massage @Meowmy do you have good shoes?

What is going on cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB 

Got case worker coming at 2 for 3 hours,might have to cut appointment short i think @Meowmy  @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yair just say not ok or whatever blow them off
Am hydrating here lol @Bill16

@Bill16 hey cool friend, hope case worker go well. Hope case worker will be pleasant and useful to you. Just resting. Hope to go for a run later.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance