Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey Tabby, hope your mouth gets better soon. Trying to rest here. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

just taking meds thanks @Meowmy  will be lounge and bed for me today, hope your day goes okay

@TAB hey Tabby, enjoy your rest at home today. Got a bit of headache at the moment. Hoping to go for a run later.

TAB
Senior Contributor

just saw account from dentist says they cut bone no wonder its sore ugh, might go back to bed soon here, hope you are okay  @Meowmy 

@TAB get tabby, headache a bit better. No wonder your mouth is sore. Two hours to run. Grey overcast day. A bit depressing. Hope it gets better.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I wondered why was sore to touch from outside like cheek/jaw hope better soon >hope your run goes okay @Meowmy  I'm going to lie down, sleep hopefully

@TAB hey tabby, hope you are resting well. Not good here. Anxious and shaking. Psychologically sane but physically and mentally in torment. Take care. Prayers for you and @Bill16 . Hope to get better.

TAB
Senior Contributor

what can you do when this happens ? @Meowmy  sorry to hear that, can you ring someone ? dont know what to say 

@TAB hey Tabby, thank you for care and support. A bit better now. Just going to get some water. Goodnight

TAB
Senior Contributor

Take it easy @Meowmy Sleep well. I got up at midday nap few hours later now tired again lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance