Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

Some good news

Hi everyone 

Today I have some good news - 

1. My youngest son who is 24 and graduated from Uni (grad dip bus man and accounting) last year has got a full time job. He has applied for so many jobs that finally he has a job. He has worked at our local supermarket (where I wirk) for the past 9 years. He started at 14 and worked up to be an "on duty manager". 
Being a mum I'm just so proud of him. I was always worried that he wouldn't find a job.

he starts in 2 weeks time

the other good news  
2.  my daughter who has had a terrible 4 years with a narcissist and has a 3 yr old beautiful daughter - has found a new man. 
He was married before and has two little girls (4,2) and they are so happy. The girls have met and we met him last week. He is a very nice caring guy towards my daughter and my granddaughter. 

3,  my other son is looking at moving out again with a wirk colleague. So that's good it gives us room for my granddaughter and daughter to move into his room. 

4. We went to cinema yesterday and took littke A for the first time. She loved it. 

ah the joys of parenthood!!!

Just wanted to share some good news with everyone. 
Use this space to share any good news big or small. 

anyway enough about me. Have a good day everyone 😊😊❤️❤️

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Some good news

Hi @BlueBay 

It's great to read your good news and thanks for sharing

You thought nothing could change and here it is - your younger son has found a job he has been looking for - and for a long time now too

And your daughter has found someone - that is wonderful - things are looking up

And your elder son is moving out and this will give you all more space

This is wonderful - I am so glad

Dec

Ohhhhh @BlueBay ... I am unbelievable happy to hear your good news.  🤗💕👍🌺🎆🎉

There are none more deserving than you Blue .. to finally have some good news to celebrate.  

Your upcoming trip away to regional victoria is looking better every day.  Yay you.

Emelia 🌺

Hi @BlueBay 

Thanks so much for sharing all of this great news. It is so lovely to read that. Smiley Happy

@Rosie93 

All lovely news @BlueBay 

very happy for you xox

WIP
Senior Contributor

Hi @BlueBay 

Thanks for sharing your good news - it made me smile reading your post.  I could feel your happiness & proudness through your words.  Good for you 😊

WIP xx

Hey @BlueBay
How good is that?
I'm happy to hear this. Good news is always that - good

Hi Blue

It's so neat about your son getting a job after graduating from uni. That is a proud time for a parent. All that work paid off, an he sounds like he has a spectacular work ethic.

I'm glad you're daughter met someone who fits inteo th family better and makes her happy. It sounds like the kids are round the same age which is always good. I noticed with mine when they were little, it was easier to mind them when they ran in ith the neighbourhood kids, they'd wear themselves out, and as long as you knew where they were and could keep the occssional snacks up, they loved playing together.

That was my childhood. After my mother passed away when I was 4 we lived in a tiny town, blink and you miss it, but with a high sense of community, so there must have been a dozen of us, all within 5 years or so of age, and we just used to mob up and play, and wwhose ever place eb ended up would make us some golden rough or some sort of kid food on mass, then send us on our way. Happy times when you're young if there's any one looking out for you. 

I missed my mother, I borrowed my friend's mothers, and a beach was my mother for awhile. Mother Nature. A force to be reckoned with, but such great beauty too.

Thanks @grayhorn @for your post. I love the beach as well. It's my calming place. 
I'm actually at the beach now. It's a beautiful day ☀️ 🏖 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance