Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Jayy1
Contributor

Ocean hobbies

Hi everyone one of my favourite things to do is surfing I also like diving, snorkelling and pretty much anything involving marine life and the sea.

does anyone else like these things too? 
Cool space to chat about what you like to do and you've spotted on your ocean adventures. I'm still learning what different types of fish are.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Ocean hobbies

@Jayy1  I tend to like my feet on the ground. But I love the beach. The smell of the sea, the view and peace that comes while there, is not equal to much else.

Enjoy your surfing, diving and snorkeling, they sound like fun things to do.

Hi @Jayy1 

How are you? I have similar interests/hobbies too and first my first passion was surfing. 

Hey @oceangirl that’s awesome
Do you still surf much?

It is very peaceful @Maggie we are very lucky to live by sea
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Jayy1 that's lovely, I love the beach 🌊I used to bodyboard as a kid (it'd probably be fun to try it again as an adult!), but mainly I just enjoy swimming these days 😊

I grew up regionally where you could practically have a beach to yourself - I live in a city now and beaches are very crowded and take much more time & effort to reach. I do miss them and I always feel very restored when I go back.

I love all the little details - the colour of the clear blue sea on a bright day; sunlight glimmering off the surface; the feeling of diving under a wave and reemerging up on the other side; just floating peacefully in the water; the feeling of soft sand under your feet; the distinctive sound of seagulls; maybe some hot chips too 😋 I think I took these things a lot more for granted when I happened to live close by 🏖

@Jayy1 

Not much these days unfortunately

I have been doing more paddleboarding but want to do more surfing

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance