Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Make a list of hobbies, dreams. Holidays

Hi guys I'm curious if anyone wants to meet up, I'm not sure if thats OK or appropriate?

That `s not silly @Former-Member xx

I didn`t write it right that`s all my friend xx

Hello @darrenhayes, I think we all live in different states, hey there is another one -- a  good holiday to see another state xx

Hi @darrenhayes the forums are anonymous, we're really not supposed to share details about ourselves that can identify us completely. 

lj

This is a good one good song and goes with movie the hobbit I see fire
Lords. Hunger games
City of bones music
Notebook Darren Hayes savage gardenand James blunt

Hi@lisajane@shaz51@teej@sunshine1@appleblossom@,unlovable@ compiled and cipiwd your own lists.,?

@darrenhayes

Some of us have been around for a while and been making lists for a while .. I would get teased ... in a playful way .. making another little list ..little list .. her little list .. ha ha .. I can laugh at that .. but its also annoying .. there can be issues in oversimplifying things, that seriously might invalidate people's experiences in life.

My brother MR Positive is dying from cancer .. someone briefly on this forum .. said it might be karma cos he was so rich and we were not .. they posted it to cheer me up .. but it made me sad .. as I do not want my brother to suffer cancer and die .. whether he is rich or not ..especially not in the name of same vague natural justice belief .. held by some random person.

We never know how our posts are received .. same post .. different person .. x type of responses.

Hi I'm sorry can they do anything for him
To prolong the disease from progressing
Some people in life can be bastards that person u wrote about,

My phones dying
Always there is hope
Talk in an hour?

that person did not mean to be a bastard .. but sadly it seems to be my portion in life to accept it all anyway.  Look after yourself .. you have lot on your plate to deal with.

My hobbies given my current situation,I like doing the following:

1)I go into a variety of forums that cater for my interests,to learn more,to help others.As for my health problems I like to share my knowledge and even get advice at times as well.

2)Write documents on topics that I'm passionate about.Sometimes I write about dreams I've had.I got an idea for a topic from one of my dreams. All documents keep me busy at times.You never know when a document might just lead to writing a book someday.Writing is a work in progress.

3)Learning skills.I love acupressure.I watch videos online and read up on books on the subject.

3)Reading.I love non fiction books at the best of times.There's billions of books out there and not to expensive.I read up on topics to do with my interests.I buy a book whenever I can afford it.

4)Watching videos.Need to feel cheerful at times to help me get through a day.

5)What I wish I could do is be around more people for a face to face chat.I miss that.

Thanks for stopping by.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance