Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lets talk Weekend plans

Hi guys im in need of an emotional and a bad physical pain blockout

My original plans were to go horse riding but its way to wet and theres more rain on the way do there goes that plan.. so now im thinking about maybe doing some baking maybe cookies or brownies

Wat are your plans
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Lets talk Weekend plans

@Former-Member

I also like to spend my weekends cooking. I find that doing a big cook up can also set me up for the rest of week, so i can just eat left overs. Smiley Happy

The other thing that i find useful is the coping box which was started a while ago but its got some good ideas in there.

I'll be fencing....AGAIN! Nearly finished, luckily, but it takes me 10 times as long as it should cos I'm afflicted with children lol. "Muuuuuuum" every 10 minutes really stretches a job out! Baking sounds good. A nice job to concentrate on as a distraction, with the bonus of eating cookies after! Good plan! I hope you enjoy it 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

hi @BeHappy

sounds good to me

whats a coping box or really what sort of things do you put in it ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@FreakyFrankie oh i definently know the fencing feeling as we own horses so we have to constantly check that our fencing it good. and most of the time i have my siblings with me so i know the whole annoyance thing 😉

haha soundsl like a plan only im on a diet lol so not too many for me

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance