Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

It's party time

Hi everyone
To all my friends on here @NikNik @CherryBomb and other mods
All invited to my "auction party" this Saturday starting at 11am.
@utopia the cockie will be on the tree. Others under the stairs with me drinking and eating !!
I can't wait to party πŸŽ‰ πŸŽˆπŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸ·πŸΉπŸ»πŸ§€
6 REPLIES 6

Re: It's party time

Oh and @Faith-and-Hope I love ❀️ your post with the picture. Will put sign up outside so you all know where to come. Xxx

@BlueBay Party Central is here.

It seems like the only way to organise this thing on this thread is to remind you it's here. I'll get over my own sh*t and get you started.

I'm not going up the tree - I'm under the stairs with you - I won't take up much room - I'm only a little flutterby!!!

Hi to my friends @utopia@Pepsimax@lisajane@Zoe7@Decadian@suzanne@NikNik @Faith-and-Hope @Change123 @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Teejand others on here:
Update on auction:

As you read above we didn't sell today 😞

But that's okay. My aunty and uncle (dad's brother) came to support us which was so nice of them. It got to a price which was so much cheaper than what we wanted and we passed it in.

But after talking to my aunty and our close friends (who has invested property) they were saying that our property is on 2 blocks of land is worth a whole lot more than what we were asking. So we sat down with our friends and wrote down a few things like cost of land, cost of townhouses etc and we thought lets ring the agent and tell him we have done some research and we now think the property is worth this much. Agent was shocked but wanted to meet up with us. We stuck to our plan and when he came he sat down and said he thought about what my husband had said and thought yes we are right.

So the plan is to now, take it off the market. Wait about 4 weeks and then re-advertise to suit property developers and investors. It will be a completely differernt advertisement but he believes we are right in what we are saying and he will go with us. He wants to sell for a best possible price for us and he now knows we are sticking to our words. Hubby was a bit nervous but i am so glad he spoke up. I was almost fainitng as my anxiety reached very high.

So we wait, i think things happen for a reason. And even the agent agreed, that it's not over yet. that maybe this was meant to happen and then we sell for a much higher price.

I am still staying positive, trying to have faith in this agent. I normally don't like agents but with this one i am positive he will work harder to get what we want.

So now we are all on the same page. I told hubby next time you have doubts during the campaign to speak up because we don't know what you're thinking. Bloody men!!!

Have heard from the boys in Bali today, they are having a great time by the pool drinking beers πŸ™‚

Wish i was there right now.

Thanks guys for all your support over the past few weeks, the fun we had with the 'auction party'. At least i got a few laughs out of the so called party. LOL

Take care everyone, chat soon. xxxooo

@Zoe7 @utopia @Decadian @NikNik @Faith-and-Hope @Change123 @oceangirl @Shaz51 

@Appleblossom @Former-Member @suzanne @CherryBomb @Pepsimax @Former-Member

I don't think I tagged properly for the above post πŸ™‚

@BlueBay. If you know what land is worth in your street in your town. Take away the cost of demolision and removal of your house. That gives you an indication of what it's worth. The cost of townhouses on the block - don't come into the figure. It is purely - double block land value - for investors or - a house for a family.
The new campaign sounds good. That might be the best way to go. I'm so glad you had family there to support you and hubby today. It can be a traumatic experience - auctions.
I knew your boys will be enjoying themselves in Bali.
If you don't mind - I might go to your private island and find a hammock to lie in. I could do with the soothing sounds of the waves and the rainforest.

@utopia

I forgot about my island LOL

think i need to go there too, i won't interrupt you.  The island is big remember!!!

I am going to go now and put some relaxing music on and lay on my yoga mat.  I will visualise my island.  i need to relax and get rid of my high anxiety from today.

You are right, the land alone is worth a whole lot more than just buying the house.  We are going to stick with our price and see what happens.

Thanks my friend xxxooo

Oh by the way - how are you today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance