Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Ok, this made me laugh WAY too hard… (post your favorite meme)

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

27 Most Funny Computer Pictures

My Resume

Social Media Performance: 10 Ways to Reduce Sources of ...

6 Mobile Apps for Caregiver Stress Relief - DailyCaring

Screenshot_20210224-222305_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210302-195450_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210302-195408_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210330-161951_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210330-164125_Gallery.jpg

@Determined- fairly normal transport in many parts of the world. 🙂 When I visited China, we'd frequently see one or more kids on a motorbike or motorscooter with their parents. Most people didn't have cars, so the bike was the family vehicle. Mind you... they were pottering around in town at maybe 20-30 kms per hour, not highway speeds!

4691643160_2af6429cdf_o.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance