Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Thank you so much @Owlunar2 very much appreciate your message. 

Life is generally on the up for me now,  thankfully. Hope that may be the case for you too ♥

Happy Birthday @Emelia8 💐🎉💕

@Emelia8 

Hi Em

I'm glad things are improving for you - that has to be a good thing.

Yes - I am much better than I was last year - today I was at the pain clinic where I am treated well - they have given me some different ointment for the arthritis in my shoulder - people use it for post hepatic pain - now they are trying it for people with arthritic pain - so far so good.

I know there are people who feel they will try anything for pain relief - I have been though it for a long time and I still research the internet - there are many things I would not do - that's true.

I remember that you had a spinal fusion - I am hoping that was helpful - 

Sweet thoughts

Owlunar💞

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 💝

Yes @Owlunar2  I totally get it,  the search of relief for severe constant pain. It is exhausting and really gets you down. I am sorry you are still searching.

I feel so fortunate in that yes,  my double (3 level) spinal fusion has been a success. Of course its not perfect and I still experience some pain. But it is mild,  certainly not severe as it had been. And I no longer need any of the heavy duty pain relief or nerve pain medications. Just some occasional anti inflams or paracetamol is enough.  I have my life back and I am very grateful. Many go through these surgeries with little or limited improvement,  and often regret it. But I dont. 😊

Hope you had a lovely birthday @Emelia8 🎉🎂🥳🎊🤗💜🌺

Thanks @PinkFlamingo 

Yes,  nice and quiet 😊🌷

Happy Birthday @Captain24  and @Patches59 

wishing you a wonderful day from all your friends in forumland 😎

azbirthdaywishes-5839.jpg

Happy-Birthday-to-you-glitter.gif

@Emelia8 , @PinkFlamingo , @Owlunar2 , @Faith-and-Hope , @TAB , @MDT , @Snowie , @Eve7 , @Bow , @outlander , @Oaktree , @Appleblossom , @Healandlove , @Krishna , @greenpea , @Birdofparadise8 , @Sophia1 , @utopia , @creative_writer , @Spirit_Healer , @Blackbird11 , @Tilz , @Jynx , @StuF , @Dimity , @Abner , @Glisten , @Anastasia , @Meowmy , @Bill16 , @tyme , @RiverSeal , @wellwellwellnez , @NatureLover , @Historylover , @SmilingGecko , @ArraDreaming , @ButterflyWings , @PeppiPatty , @Adge 

..Happy Birthday @Captain24 @Patches59  hope you both have a Good Day ..

🎉🎂🍷🍾

H a p p y B I r t h d a y May babies @Captain24 @Patches59 

G

Happy Birthday @Captain24 and @Patches59 I hope you both enjoy your day and have a very good year 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance