Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

@Shaz51  Omg you have nothing to apologise for. Love to you my sister.xxx

Hope you’re better now @greenpea

@TABs  TABs :)x

Hap-PEA birthday to you ... Hap-PEA birthday to you.  Hap-PEA birth...day dear PEA ... Hap-PEA birth day to you. 😊 @greenpea 

Let us all know when you are ready to resurect your birthday book @Shaz51 😊💖  Hope you're okay gorgeous.

Much love to you Pea.  Hoping it was a good day.  Really sorry I missed the day.  Been missing you too for the past few days.  Very relieved to see you back again.  

Have I gone a little overboard with all the pressies?  Nahhh ... what the heck ... you're worth it Pea. 💕

Emelia 🤗💞

Image result for Happy birthday PEA

See the source image

Image result for Happy birthday PEA

See the source image

See the source image

@Emelia8  Thank you for all the goodies Em 🙂 xxx. Just needed a bit of me time. I would never be away for long. Am here for you hunny. Always. Love peaxx

Happy 50th Birthday  to our wonderful,  awesome friend xx @Anastasia 

💐🌻🎉💖💝🍫🍬🍕❤❤

@greenpea , @Emelia8 , @TAB , @Sans911 , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @Peri , @Former-Member , @Meowmy , @Snowie , @outlander , @MDT , @Faith-and-Hope , @BlueBay , @Maggie , @NatureLover , @Historylover , @Bezak482 , @Adge , @Appleblossom , @eth , @Smc , @Owlunar , @Dadcaringalone , @BPDSurvivor ,  @frog ,  , @Eve7 , @Teej , @WriterMelb , @Sophia1 , @Sophie1 , @Exoplanet , @Bill16 , @Former-Member ,  

@Lee82 , @Lee71 

OMG @Anastasia A double celebration today. Tha happiest of happy birthdays to you gorgeous. We are the same age Smiley Tongue

Dog Birthday GIFs | Tenor

Happy Birthday: Dancing Gifs For Happy Birthday

Birthday … | Happy birthday flower, Happy birthday greetings, Birthday  blessings

Well well @Anastasia lol Happy Birthday 🥳 the Tabster way older these days lol 😂

Ha ha me too @TAB , @Anastasia 😀🤣😂

Yeah longer ago than I realised after quick count then @Anastasia @Shaz51 lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance