Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good work team

Thanks @Former-Member @ArtistZ @Eden1919 @Appleblossom 

trying to unwind my mind from this but it's difficult 

let's hope this person doesn't come back 

goodnight everyone 

what a shit end to Friday 

Goodnight @BlueBay 

To be honest I wasn't going to respond but I couldn't let @Eden1919  cop all that shit. 
so once I replied I couldn't stop. My anger got me gojng and there was no stopping. 
@ArtistZ 

I just didnt feel like i could let it slide troll or not it was not ok and there are other ways to get attention. 

Hey all, 

Just a quick message before I go - firstly my deepest apologies that it took me so long to get to that post. We do not tolerate bigotry or racism under any circumstances, and it grieves me to know that our community was exposed to such malice for such a long time. 

The thread has been removed. Thank you to everyone who flagged, tagged, and otherwise stepped in. This community is so supportive of each other and that is wonderful. 

I understand this has been very impactful. I encourage everyone to reach out, take it slow, and you can always touch base with us via email if you have any concerns. 

I'm off for tonight, but another moderator will be along soon. 

Love to you all Heart

Thanks  @Jynx ♥️

@Eden1919 @BlueBay @ArtistZ 

Tbh

Originally I thought thread title had a typo ... meant to be neuro

You did good... and good on those with MH issues being the ones to naturally expel such rubbish.  Fabcy that for integrity and decency.

Dear BB Hope you are feeling better, could be almost a 'baptism' in the legitimacy of expressing healthy anger.

Love Apple

I'm ok thanks @Appleblossom 

last night I was so bl...dy angry. I wanted to write more but held back. 
I couldn't what I was reading. 
snyway let's hope this troll doesn't come back!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance