Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning forum fam Smiley Happy

Hope you all have a great day. Sending strength to anyone who needs it.

Rosie93

Good morning @Rosie93 

Hoping you have a great day too 😁

💕💕

Good morning and good afternoon @Rosie93 @Snowie @greenpea @TAB @Schitzo @Clawde @WIP @Flying_Hams @BPDSurvivor @The-red-centaur @26aqua @Shaz51 @frog @Former-Member @TideisTurning @pipinya @Daisydreamer @Meowmy and all forumites here. I hope you have a great day!

I've been moving to my new place this morning so I'm already tired. We had the removalists in to do the job and they came and did the job quite well. As my sister is going away next week, we're house sitting so we'll finally be in our new place properly on the long weekend in March. I honestly can't wait to be honest as it seems like forever since I've had my own room and space to do my own thing without restrictions.

Time to go and take it easy! Take care forumites!

Judi9877😎💐

well thats a few steps closer guess @Judi9877  hope you get settled in soon

Morning/Afternoon everyone! 👋

G'day @Judi9877
I hope you have a nice rest of your day

Hey @Judi9877 hope you get some time to chill. What a process/saga/drama you've had with housing. Nearly there!

hows the Adventure Hams @Flying_Hams  ?

Its good @TAB
Did a big walk about the town. Went to east Gardens and had a look at fringe. Then back to the centre of town to see where I am at tomorrow and then back to Home Base. Early start tomorrow so gonna get an early night. Big day etc. tomorrow.

Seems like a chill place

maybe get a bus to henley beach if you get time Hams super duper real lamb shoulder yiros just up the hill in nth adel sounds like yr in city,  and yeah it is a nice place  I miss it sometimes @Flying_Hams 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance