Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Hot @TAB, oh dear, I'd rather the cool.

yeahwas being oh so sorry to friend in perth til saw same here ugh @Former-Member  at least from what I remember high temps this time of year ok cos starts cooling down at like 4pm lol 

Good morning everyone have a great day 💚

@Ant7  Good morning Ant7  ga great day. Have you got anything planned?

Hey Good morning @Ant7 @greenpea

It's too early (5.30am), I don't want to be awake yet....

I've been awake since 3.15am....

Adge

Happy Easter

@greenpea Happy Easter to you, your family and everyone else here on sane,

I hope you enjoy your home isolation.

Its been pretty stressful all being locked up inside for the past few weeks. I have been having great difficulty with my son' s mood swings from psychotic to manic, he's been recently experimenting with his medication because of the side effects, which has been good for him but not anyone else around him. He's fine with social isolation because he's been isolated for many years anyway with his ongoing mental health issues. 

I hope the Easter bunny comes to you and you manage to have some Easter treats like some delicious hot crossed buns, Take care and enjoy your family time.

xxx

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today.

I am just going to potter around the house today it is raining here.

Do you have anything planned for today 💜

@Adge  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Hi @Ant7 I'm awake (sort of), that's a good thing.

It's gonna be a hot one today, apparently...

AdgeSmiley Happy

Re: Happy Easter

@Dadcaringalone  Hey Dadcaringalone and Happy Easter to you too. I have just finished watching a movie with son2 which he enjoyed and will organise and online game for him to do with his father later on today. Has been raining here on and off but managed a walk in this morning which was great.  Son2 is good with meds and they agree with him so will stick to that regime for now. I hope you son settles mood wise a bit more over the Easter weekend. It is funny I had a young support worker come around to check on me and just having someone younger than me was a trigger to take my car and speed up and down the freeway!!! Luckly for me he was very calm and perhaps picked up on my mood so we went for a walk instead 🙂

Again have a lovely weekend. Take care, be safe and we will talk soon. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance