Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Bimby2  Hey Bimby2 and thank you for your good morning message. Hope you are having a good day. Love peax

i know hey @nashy , and he still walks up and down 13 steps into his house and downstairs xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

And a step to the ri-i-i-i-ight 🎶 haha @TAB, you nailed it! LOL

Just off to bed here @Former-Member up early tomorrow have a few days work
Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB, Work! You're amazing. one of our essential services then. Hope it goes well. Enjoy the interaction, and let us know how the social distancing goes. Take care xox
Former-Member
Not applicable

-084110_1.jpeg

GOOD MORNING everyone   Hope you have a good day. Im thinking (yes, ido that sometimes), a voluntary psychotic break (yes, a contradiction in terms),:a self imposed fairy land could be good right now, to reduce suffering 💡 Who  would know? Nobody  really knows what's going on in our head, or why, We don't 'get' our own  thinking Half the time...

So, find something true to obcess over, ignore the crap,  shine bright ☀️ Just a thought 

EOR, Lapses + Tawnz 🙏

yeah, knew that @Former-Member  Cat Happy um yeah not sure how essential it really is re gold mine but yeah, costs them money if they stop it plus they are protected

Former-Member
Not applicable

You're in WA, right? I hear they've closed boarders too become a bubble so2 speak.would this help your employment? Make the most of it 😸👍

yes, so they are starting to say not enough infection here? lol re isolation.

originally they were saying there was a limit to people from interstate now, but have my doubts, but yes, did think that re jobs. So they are still flying people back and forth from all over australia, well they are making permanents stay in camp for twice as long now, its mates getting mates jobs, and desperate people over years who think better off over here when half the time they are on break and paying for own travel from perth if not bosses, all when some people here struggling. @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear, i had no idea, I got a feeling this virus will recalibrate all that for you...hope so. You stay strong 💪😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance