Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Just trying to get music in here @Appleblossom

Muziek is goed

Smiley Happy

Musik ist gut

Smiley Happy

I mousiki einai kali

Smiley Happy

Thank God for Google Translate

Smiley Happy

@TAB 

Your always here with us.  How long did it take to get back to you.  I dont even know what day it is this isolation restriction the thing that weirds me out is everybody is doing it. lol  Smiley HappyHeart

Hi Guys @MDT @Ant7 

I dont know why everyone is putting down the isolation I did it for years lol

Re: How are you coping?

@greenpea I agree, we live in stressful times. Especially stressful for people living with mental health conditions. Previously when things were pretty bad with my son I had genralized anxiety disorder so I know I am prone to get pretty anxious under stressful situations which as you you say is everywhere at the moment with all the craziness around us. Glad your daughter has moved out, at least that gives you and your son some space. My daughter is happy, now living with her boyfriend, not sure what's happening with his job under these tough economic conditions, but she got her 1st job as a tutor so I'm really happy for her and I know she's emotionally strong. My son's under isolation for 2 weeks in his room which is really tough for him because he walks a lot when he gets stressed, but at the moment he doesn't have anywhere to walk to! I'm really proud of him though because he's managing his condition very well at the moment. He ran out of meds just as he went into isolation so as you can imagine that was pretty stressful. I setup one of those tele-consults, fully covered by Medicare, with our GP which went really well, so at least now he has enough medication to get him thru this corona crisis. He's recently reduced his meds levels and he is much more stable. I'm so happy you are studying at uni, what subject are you planning to do? That will be excellent for you and I am sure you will go fine. I started studying Japanese just before things got crazy and It was cancelled because of social distancing. My work is all online now as it's in the healthcare area and they don't want any risk to anyone getting sick. Do take care of yourself and give yourself a little treat because we all need treats under the current situation. You sound like you are doing very well. Stay strong. Xxx

@Dadcaringalone  Hey Dadcaringalone I am studying Criminology 😛 all online which should be interesting. Japanese is a great language to study my ex studied it years ago and really enjoyed it. Your son is confined to his room re isolation? that is really tough on both of you Yes I can imagine how stressful it would have been to run out of meds right when he needed to go into isolation. Luckily you are a smart cookie and could get him seen to by a doc online. Thankfully I am set up with scripts for 5 months as I had just seen son2's pdoc doc before all the madness decseded upon us. Great news for your daughter now working as a tutor 🙂 and still with boyfriend. Really happy that your job is safe no body needs the "excitement" of losing ones job in the middle of a pandemic.Stay safe and in touch. Love to you and your family. peaxxxx

Good Morning and Hap-pea weekend to all the formites 🙂 including but not all @Dadcaringalone @Valentine @Appleblossom @TAB @Mex @CheerBear @eth @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @Exoplanet @Mazarita @frog @The-red-centaur @Sans911 @Snowie @outlander @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Faith-and-Hope @Pingu @Billy_ @Eden1919  and all those formites who are just holding on..... Wishing everyone a super pea day lots of love peaxxx

When times get tough there is only one thing to do .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3G5IXn0K7A

OMG! I forgot @MDT  and @Ant7  have a great day guys xx:p

Hi everyone

Welcome @Bandaras to everyone

Hey pea @greenpea
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance