Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

is this your youngest son @saturnzoon ?

Hello and hugs @Ant7 , @Meowmy , @TAB , @cutiepiekitty , @Judi9877 

Hi @Shaz51 

hello @cutiepiekitty , how are you today xx

Hi @Shaz51  Tired today - not much sleep. thinking I may get out to the pool in a minute if U can get moving. It is nearly 2.45 so got plenty time. It is open till 7

4-46pm here @cutiepiekitty  Smiley Very Happy

hello everyone

@Thesumofus  has been diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder. and is looking for members who may be able to help

@Former-Member, @utopia ' @cutiepiekitty , @Ant7 , @Meowmy , @TAB , @saturnzoon , @Appleblossom 

Good morning everyone have a great day 💜

Good morning @Ant7 @Shaz51 @cutiepiekitty @Meowmy @TAB @Maggie @eth @BlueBay @greenpea @frog @Gazza75 @Adge and all forumites visiting here this morning. I hope you have a wonderful day☺️

Hi and good morning to you too @Judi9877 and @Ant7  hope today is off to a good start for you.

I am doing a peer support training today which I'm quite looking forward to.  Then going to their christmas party this evening.  It will be the first time in 3 years that I've been out in the evening without a family member with me.  Excited and a little nervous but I am taking a support worker and can leave when I want to.

Hope today goes well for all who pass here today xx

Good Morning All @eth @Judi9877 @Ant7 @Shaz51 @cutiepiekitty 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance