Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Former-Member  Hey Sherry I had Thai just last week with Thai Green Curry as a main (it is my favourite). Is there a spare chair at your table?xxx

Thanks @greenpea  Been just laying down since. Got ou my book and started writing, wrote what I think the picture is. Part of it is what I told B for the first time last week, and part other stuff. Will show her that too with the picture and see what she has to say. Have next appt with B in another week, can't get to see her or speak before. Have another therapist that I could call that I have spoken to twice, have not been able to tell her hardly anything. She did help a bit when I was having probs before but she is not in again until Thursday. So until then I will just try and keep going.

Am drinking lots of water (34 degrees here today) but not much else. No motivation. Will just leave my sketch book and writing books near and maybe get a bit of stuff out. Not interested in my diamond art or anything else. Have to colour in, cut out, and make some stuff for a ladies night next week. Usually love them but just can't get into it at t he moment. Supposed to get together with the others organising tomorrow night.. If I am not feeling any better might just cancel. Don't want to bring the others down. At the moment getting myself there just seems too much. Takes less than 5 minutes to get there on my gopher but  that may be too much even how I am today.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Always a place at my table for you @greenpea  😀💜

@Former-Member  Ditto Sherry Heart:)xxx

@cutiepiekitty  It is hard to get motivated when the weather is up in the 30s. You know what helps me when I am feeling down is a cool shower. Not cold but a cool one. That might help brighten your mood a bit.xxx

Hi @Former-Member Thanks for saying hello.

Hi @MDT Everyone has a bit of kid in them (I think) - it's a good thing.

I wish I could get into computer games etc.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member, 

Roadtrip are good for the soul. Your dad's lucky to have you. Hope he doesn't lose his toe, ouchy! Pray it's better by his Birthday, and that he likes your diamond painting 😃👍

Glad the  Fires around you have settled down and you feel safe again. Phew! 

Good luck with pilates and the gym, wow!!! Its so easy to neglect our own health and fitness. no motivation here... You inspire me...  I gotta start walking again.  Wish I had a dr who  cared  enough  to lecture me lol 

Hope the Thai green curry and rice sounds yum.

You're clever you know  💌

Love the happy flowers @Shaz51 

And the super energetic pea @greenpea 

Sweet peas for both of you, and anyone else who'd like some

Sweet Pea Flower Mixed F1 Hybrid Seeds (pack of 10 pkt) good germinetion (LIVE GREEN)

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Meowmy, oops,. I'm plodding through, kinda... feel slumping into underground mode though, leading to my girls B'day, just does my head in these anniversaries. Wish I had someone to carry me through it sometimes.
Doesn't matter really
"All things pass"
This will too
Are you ok?
Former-Member
Not applicable

YOGA GOD LOLYOGA GOD LOL

Just for fun @Adge 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance