Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Ant7, I'm doing alright thanks, still waking up a bit.  How are you?

@greenpea, it will be a bit of a challenge, but, I get some shelter from the wind when I go around the block, some large building block it out for some of my journey at least.  Glad to hear your walks have been going well.  I'm sure your bones will get used to it again soon.  Your still a spring chicken 🙂 Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @greenpea @Gazza75 @Ant7 @Meowmy @outlander @Maggie 

The wind is meant to blow up here later too. But right now, the weather is warm sunny and calm. In fact, far more calm than I feel myself right now. 😔  

Have as good a day as possible everyone.

Sherry 💜

@Former-Member  sorry to hear you are not feeling so great today :(. Hoping it improves for you as the day progresses.xxxHeart

Good morning Gazza75. Hope you have
a pleasant day. Bimby2

Good Morning @Gazza75  thanks for the tag Cat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thats okay and thanks @greenpea @Gazza75 .  Had a bad night last night with some triggering stuff going on as a result of some current things happening in the news. No sleep last night as a result. Plus my Dad had a bad fall the day after I left down there, and has ended up with a black eye, skinned head, sore knee and cricked neck.  Given he is on blood thinners, he has to be very careful after any head knock, in case of brain bleeds or whatever. So much for his bid for independence at living at home.  He lasted less than a day, and is back out to stay with my brother on the farm. Provided he is okay today though, he is hoping to go home again.  Aged Care is all set up for home care when he is at home, but so far he has been in and out and all over the place. No routine at all, which makes it difficult for everyone.  And today is the 4 year anniversary of the tragic death in a car accident of my 11 year old neice, my brothers only daughter.  So its a very sad day for all our family today, especially my brother and his wife. Then yesterday my brother had an accident while at work on the farm and needed to head into town for accident and emergency to fix up a badly cut and mangled finger.  Got 8 stitches and one tendon cut, but only a subsiduary one apparently.  Should be okay.  But it just seems like everything happens at once.  And hubby has his 3-month oncology review today, always a worry.  Hoping the latest scans dont show up any further spread of the melanoma in his lungs. Has been in remission after intensive immunotherapy last year, and hoping thats still the case. But melanoma can spring up anywhere, any time.  Stage IV cancer is always with you.  So yeah ... I am feeling frazzled today.

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Maggie @Former-Member @BlueBay   Sorry ... thought I'd tag you here, as I dont feel up to repeating this elsewhere today.

Sherry 

Good morning @TAB @Bimby2 @greenpea @Former-Member @Gazza75  and everyone else here! I hope your day has started well. I’m sitting here with a coffee and my cat Mitz on my lap just chilling with plans to do some crocheting and journaling later today. Maybe some retail shopping as well with my house mate! 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That sounds nice @Judi9877 , can I join you for that cuppa?  I could use some quiet company right now, and a calming cup of tea I think.  You have your cat Mitz on your lap, and I have my little dog Holly by my side.  I've never really been into retail shopping as a means of therapy, so I wont go with you for that.  Glad you have your house mate to go with you though.  Unfortunately I do have to do some grocery shopping later, after my husbands medical appointment.  We have been away for 8 days and I need to stock up on fresh food again after being home for a few days now. I used to crochet a lot once, but havent done so for a good many years now.  Its something I should take up again I think.  Hmmmm, will think more on that.

Sherry 

5FEA196C-F4DE-44AC-BDE1-FE36A2E82495.jpeg

💕💜💕 @Former-Member 

hi @Judi9877  we havent met before thanks for tagging me Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance