Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@MDT  Hi how are you doing today 😊

haha star wars it is! @Appleblossom
Every day!

Sorry to hear about your history but it does give me a lot to think about so thank you for sharing it 🙂

I think sometimes we must accept the things of the past and we must move onwards. We are not solely products of the past. I'm no determinist like that at all.

Take care my friend 🙂

Good thanks @Ant7

Just having a drink after a day of weeding. Looks MUCH better now thanks to me 🙂

Tomorrow going to be ringing someone about a job and also write up some stuff. Things are slowly coming up Hams 😛

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy hope you had a lovely walk in the sun shine :). I have son2 back and he was a bit surly when he arrived but quickly picked up and was his old smily self again :). Hope you have a super pea evening :Dxxxx

@MDT  Sounds good mate send you positive thoughts 😊

Hey super bubbly @greenpea, hope you have had a nice weekend. Sending you pea ceful thoughts and good vibes.

Hi everyone up and about tonight, quick visit for me. 

@Appleblossom 🙂 🙏

@greenpea Hey beautiful pea, glad to hear household happy and warm. Just got home, went out with single mother friend. Was lovely. Nice to see active children. The meal was lovely, fish and beef, in nice sauce. Hope you enjoy the evening. Take care.

Thanks @Ant7
Hope you are well tonight 🙂

I agree @MDT 

I am no dogmatic determinist ... various forces interact.

I moved on plenty as a kid and a teen and young person ... get up do the next thing ...get a job....get a qual ..

then as an adult ....make a house ... make a bub or 2  ... make a job .. if others were not giving me one...  

I had the "move on" ... one time too many .. from those who ought to know better ....I was worldess at the time . .. exhausted ...

so now I fight back.... I am SO SICK OF MOVING ON .... I want to stand my ground for self respect ... gives me a good reason to stay ...

and bat back ... all the uninformed micro aggressions that might come my way ... sick of being a pushover. ... learning to refine ways of doin' that.

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance