Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@MDT  Will stay up for awhile and hopefully get some more sleep soon. You heading off for bed? I meant to ask with you like the Tour de France do you ride bikes?

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💙

@MDT  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 :D. I am well thanks how are you going this evening? Has it been busy?

@greenpea  I am going ok thanks. It has been pretty quiet tonight so far 😊

@Ant7  have you been working there for long Ant7?I think I remember you saying there was talk of retrenchments not so long ago..... thankfully that hasn't affected you?

Nah @greenpea i just enjoy watching the tour de france because of the tactics and just how unique it is. Kind of a winter tradition for me now ever since i was a kid. There is an online commu ity on twitter too lol.

Its also cool how there about 4 or 5 different things happening at once during each stage over a 3 week period.

Hey @Ant7 not bad thanks. Still the same day for me lol. Good night/morning. Chat to you later today 🙂

I am off to bed now. Cya later

@MDT  Cya Hamsolo01 sleep well :)x

@greenpea  yeah I have been here for just over 8 years. They are saying probably about 12 months before the lay offs at this stage.

@MDT  Sleep well mate 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance