Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good Morning @Meowmy  slept right through last nlght no dreams nothing, looked at phone thought was night still, but times didnt match

got eye infection today somehow, saw beginninings of it yesterday

think stretching only today no walk

@TAB hey tabby cat, hope your eye infection get better soon. Stretching is good. Too cold for walk anyway. Hope you have a nice day. Hope you are feeling good.

Thanks for the tag @greenpea 🌬🌀 those days where it's dark and gloomy... can be a very negative experience...

yes might try lots water fruit and veg for eye, might be immune system @Meowmy 

just getting in bath here to warm up

@TAB hope you enjoy warm bath. Fruits, vegetables may help eye infection. Hope the day go well for you.

..it was the best @Meowmy  just what dr ordered just zoned out completely

yes, have seen people selling lemons on fb might get a bag re immune system and make lemon tea . with lemon leaves lol oh and lemon

@Meowmy @Shaz51 @Queenie @TAB @Former-Member @Bill16 @Alacarte @Bimby2 @BryanaCamp @frog @Ant7 @eudemonism @MDT @Gazza75

Hi forumites. Morning to you all. Have a good day

Hey @BryanaCamp
Today just off to gym. Then my coffee afterwards which I am really going for lol. Then I'll pick up my mum from station. I got an email for an interview somewhere so that's good.

Hope you have a good day

Good Morning @MDT , that's great news on the interview!  Well done.  Have some fine coffee and a great day. 🙂

@TAB hey tabby cat, sounds like a great idea for a day, lots of lemon tea leaves lemon tea day with stretches. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance