Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey shaz @Shaz51
You are in my thoughts

You are too my @Flying_Hams 😀♥️

I hope your safe @Shaz51

Looks like we will be living  at my mum's  house for a while  @Flying_Hams 

Ok @Shaz51
I wish there was something I could do. You are a great sport and you are always so supportive.

Just being here with you @Flying_Hams  and everyone  is helping me 

Hope you are ok too 

@Shaz51 hey wonderful darling Shazzy

It what it is @Shaz51

Good Morning everyone the sun is shining,but I not really awake yet lol a few things to do today mainly trying to organize my counselling seesions,waiting to hear back from someone on that after I missed their call yesterday,ok other plans for today? not really as its not my pay week looks like the house may get a good clean today,freshen up Blankets as its quite sunny really early today,maybe some cooking or some much needed excercise is quite possible,may go for a walk,would have been great for a drive but as said not pay week,have some online study to do ,maybe some netflix and snack food later on could do with more comedy lol, Have a Great day everyone whatever the weather s for you and howevever it is your feeling have a great day and make the most of your time LostAngelHeart

Good morning @LostAngel  I hope you have a wonderful day 🧡 xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance