Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea hey beautiful pea. Hope your nap is nice. Need to do some plumbing work at home. Got plumber in tomorrow Think will start sorting our mess from last breakdown.lol.

Done thirty minutes walk here. Hope you enjoy today, a positive one for us all.

@Flying_Hams hey Hamsolol, hope you will have a nice day. Sounds work is promising. Enjoy your Sunday. Gym, music, TV, computer . I have got some plumbing to sort out this week.lol. Take carem

Good morning @Flying_Hams 🙂

@Meowmy Hey Meowmy hoping the plumbing work isn't costly and is done quickly for you. Enjoy your afternoon xxx

@greenpea hey beautiful pea, hope you enjoy afternoon  . It is nice and sunny here. Going for another walk soon. Hope you will have nice lunch. Take care.

Hey @greenpea @Meowmy @Flying_Hams 

Had long talk with my son.

Heart

Hope your day is going well.

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom Have a nice day.

Hope it was good @Appleblossom

Talking to my parents is something I do often. They will worry otherwise. Even if it gets nosey they only do it because they care.

It is something I have had to walk on egg shells about for decades @Flying_Hams 

Due to complex family history.

It was alright but elements of blame as well as statement of loyalty.

I would have loved to be able to talk to my parents more. It was not possible due to life and death issues.  Dad died when I was 11 and I was mostly cut off by mother if I wanted to talk with him before that.  Then mother had her hands too full raising 3 other kids, 2 of whom became disturbed.  So talking about me was never an issue it was always trying to do something about the 2 who had biggest struggles...or youngest who ended up spoiled.... by time mother was educated enough to have an intelligent conversation and not full blown religious psychosis raving and blaming ... or using me to earn money or babysit ... a lot more damage was done to the family ... and I became unwell.  At best, She could only talk about her small narrow interest of piano ... and was never able to dialogue ...about family stuff ...it was always her way or the highway ... and I did take to the highway ... and somehow survived ... which made her angry.

ALL TOO RAW.

.... aaaahhh ... if I could have lived in a more normal world ... let alone an ideal one ...

Smiley IndifferentSmiley SadSmiley Frustrated

Thanks for caring ... Hams

In talk with son ... we touched on Marvel vs Starwars ... and I had to admit I am more a Starwars gal.

Smiley HappySmiley Embarassed

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance