Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning and Hap-pea Wednesday to all the formites including @Adge @TAB @Bimby2 @MDT @Ant7 @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Maggie @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 @Zoe7 @Exoplanet @eth @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @The-red-centaur @frog @Pingu @BigDave @Billy_ @Determined @Owlunar @Smc @Former-Member @Mazarita @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Dadcaringalone @Scarecrowe  and all I have missed. Wishing everyone a kind and caring day. Lots of love pea. xxx

Walking by the sea in the early morn 🙂

Image result for walking by the sea at night"

@TAB  Hey fellow creature of the night 😄

Hi @greenpea  havent really slept here, been busying self with stuff since gave up and got up, only just thought to look on here

@TAB  hoping you are backj to sleep now. Love peax:)

no, am still up, shouldnt be tho @greenpea  am tired, just not trusting will go to sleep

@TAB s damn maybe you can go for a walk soon. Have you got much planned for today?

maybe I should just stay up and walk feel stuffed now tho @greenpea  although if dont walk early will miss it due to heat anyway may try bed again have appt at hosp 9am and been driving self nuts with job interview research lol

what are you up to ?

@TAB s really hope you get that job TABs. I have to go to dentist with kidults just for a clean and check up. Then that is it for the day :). Just the way I like it. Make the most of non stress days lol.

nice re stress free day @greenpea  thanks re job, havent done proper interview for a long time, ok few questions here and there lol. I dont remember prepping so much and its not finished yet, just started although been hours already., need to clean it up and organise it.Ok need to not look at it and sleep on it lol .Going back to bed . Nite   

@TAB s make sure you remind me when you are going in for op and your interview so that I can have my fingers and toes crossed for you :Dx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance