Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

My pleasure @The-red-centaur. And thanks also to @Ant7 @Faith-and-Hope @Meowmy @eth @TAB for your responses. Hope you all have a decent day. And yes TAB I heard somewhere about your collapse in the heat. Please take care. Much cooler today at least. But very hot here again .. expecting 36C. Yuk. At least I have air conditioning, which I have on already. And the smoke ... still really thick and horrible here again today.

Sherry

I didnt actually collapse @Former-Member  but never felt worse in my life. Gosh smoke sounds bad still

Good morning @Appleblossom and love
your photos. May your day go well, my
friend. All good wishes to you. Bimby2.

Gday forumites
Hope you have a good day

You okay darth?
@TAB

yeah its just become same old leaving job turmoil @Flying_Hams 

was really sick at work couple weeks ago, they should have done more.

was really hot when came back after break, took time off again

then lots mixed messages/chinese whispers he said she said yest, I ended up saying its all too hard, after having been told it was okay to leave(not a slave?) then people question everything etc just dont want to know. So am physically okay most likely, just no job now. Anyhoo. dont look to me for career/job advice lol

Good morning @Flying_Hams @TAB @Bimby2 @Former-Member @The-red-centaur @eth @greenpea @frog @Ant7 @Adge @Gazza75 @BlueBay @outlander @CheerBear @Meowmy @cutiepiekitty and all those here! I hope you have a great day and are safe and well. As for me, it’s definitely a lot cooler down here in Melbourne after the heatwave of the past 2 days and a lot easier to do things in. 

Great news for me that I’d just like to share with everyone on the housing front. I’ve just paid the bond on a property after paying the first months rent last week so my friend and I have a new place to move into. We’ll probably get the keys on Monday and move in next weekend so I’m feeling very calm now on that front. The old estate agent wanted all the bond from the last property but my friends mum is challenging that next week in VCAT so we’ll see what goes. Oh, and the agent decided to try and rent out out property for $35 per week more than what we were paying but obviously hasn’t got anyone so they’ve reduced it to $10 per week more. Not that the property is worth it with all the work that has to be done such as major plumbing issues. Little does the agent know but we’re also going for compensation in a different hearing because of what they’ve done to us when we lived there. Fun and games ahead!

Have a great day😊

@Judi9877 have a good day. Take care.

good that you have accom and hope the other issues get sorted @Judi9877 

@Faith-and-Hope Good morning how are you doing today 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance