Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@MDT  good morning how are you doing today? Good luck with the interview 😊

Hey @Ant7 thanks 🙂
I'm not too bad thanks. Maybe a tad nervous too. It's gonna be a warm one here today apparently
Former-Member
Not applicable

nature's gift.jpg

GOOD MORNING ALL☀️

Make the most of the day, sit under a tree a while 🌳 feel the breeze, hear the birds, watch the clouds and smile at a stranger 💜

Sounds wonderful @Former-Member  Good Morning Cat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TAB, yeah, trying to be positive. Pigged out on icecream last night 😞 why do we do hat to ourselves. And bought home a van full of bargains from he local Tip Shop I just discovered (mistake, as if I need more 'stuff' lol) but you wouldn't believe what I found for $35. Haha, famous cry of the hoarder... what's the other one 🤔 oh yes, "but I might need that one day" 😯 yep. Best put a sticker on all these virtual freebies so I can leave them behind when I move. Looks like council pick-up is on again. Oh dear. Must restrain myself.

yeah I do the same @Former-Member  think its called impulse control but makes me feel better at the time re bad food and junk shops etc

Morning all,  it is very hot down here today getting to 38 and it's 30 right now, yesterday was bad enough at 34 and as there's. no aircon we only have a fan this place keeps heat in and I get migraines in the heat so taken my meds for it this morning,  have closed all the doors andcwe have a door in the hallway which separates the bedrooms fromvthe front of the house so that keeps it a bit better and I never go out in this.

@MDT  good wishes going your way today and hope everything goes well. 

@Former-Member love your posts in the mornings, your pictures are always inspiring,  have a lovely day.

@TAB @Ant7 @Bimby2 @Former-Member @Adge @Maggie @Zoe7 @Gazza75 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Former-Member @Owlunar @Angels333 @BlueBay @outlander @eth @frog 

@cutiepiekitty @Judi9877 @eudemonism 

@saturnzoon
Heat can be unbearable can't it?
Your spirit to endure is inspirational my friend 🙂

been there @saturnzoon  in housing trust flat for 6-7 summers no aircon, bulding was fake federation but with closed in eaves so once inside of ceiling was hot it was game over i would sit in front of large big W fan take showers and try not to move 

Former-Member
Not applicable

TNX @saturnzoon  

friends-666666554.jpeg

Hope you find somewhere to get cool. Maybe put a wet towel on the floor, under your feet + a wet teatowel over your neck.  

This hot dry weather is such  a worry - its not even summer yet 😎  Here's some COOLING agents to help 💜

🌧🍹🍦🥒🍉🏊☃️🚿

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance