Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!@

@greenpea  Lol no I am like you but my wife is a hoarder and I hate it lol

@Ant7  Hahaha she is a cancer isn't she. My son2 is a cancer and he is a hoarder as well and it drives me crazy.I go into his room and literally sigh I loathe it Smiley Frustrated. My son hoards lots of little things whoich accumulate into big piles of stuff .... 

Lol is funny ..... well not really funny but when i am manic and i buy stuff and then throw it all out and then come back to normal again and go 'What happened??'.

@greenpea  My wife and I don’t argue much but that’s the biggest thing lol. I am like can we get rid off this and she is like no we might use it one day. And in my head I am thinking we have not used it in the last 15 years and it’s moved house 3 times so I can’t see us using it lol.

Or my favourite yeah we can get rid of that but I will sell it. That means I am meant to sell it cause she doesn’t have time 

@Ant7  rofl that was like my ex and I he would keep this stuff because 'he might use it some day' lolz. So I would chuck bits out when he was away but sure enough occasionally he would notice and say 'whatever happend to this or that' I'd be like 'Idk .....' and he would know that I heaved it lolz and would get all antzy :).

@Former-Member  Hi Sherry I hope you are going okay?xxxHeart

@greenpea  Sorry I had to go to a break down right on shift end. I have just gotten home thanks for the chat I hope you have a great day 💙

@Former-Member  good morning how are you doing today ❤️

@Ant7  you too Ant7 great talking with you :Dx

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea Good morning beautiful pea. Hope you will have a nice day. Hope you get to do enjoyable things , walking, coffee, healthy cooking.etc. Will be going walking. Take care.

Re: Good Morning!

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy :D! I hope you have a wonderful day.. I am going to have a cat nap in a minute. Talk later over coffee maybe? Lots of love peaxxxHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance