Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Meowmy, I hope I get better too.  Thanks.  Going through some med changes as well now so it could be contributing.  Staying as positive as I can.  Hopefully we can get through the day together alright.  I'm on the home stretch now.  At least work keeps me busy so not thinking about other things too much.

@greenpea  I didn’t get to go for a walk 😥 maybe tomorrow 

@Gazza75  hey, hope you, we get through the day okay. Biochemical stuff unpredictable and sufferings definitely hard to contain. But you are strong man. I am learning to be resilient. Got through two hours at work already. Feeling a bit better. May be sometimes you need some time just to rest and do enjoyable things.Can always go out and get coffee or a meal out, or massage for aching body,etc. Hope you get better soon and adjust to the new meds. Take care

@greenpea  hey beautiful pea, so good you are getting better. I am feeling better too. Done two hours at work already, four to go. You are a resilient pea. wish you a great afternoon,

Hi @Meowmy , chemical stuff is unpredictable.  I'll just have to ride it out for a few weeks.  Good on you for getting through a few hours already.  I might get a massage soon, I always feel better the next day after getting one.  I usually don't feel all that sore, but, once they start then I definitely do feel it.  Often from head to toe.  I get a deep tissue normally and they don't go easy. 

Well done on working on resillience to, i'm mindful of trying to do the same.  It's a good skill to have and practice to keep up.  Glad you are feeling a bit better.  Imaginiary coffee and bubbly pea time soon 🙂

@Ant7  I hope you get to go for a walk tomorrow Ant7 🙂

i cracked yest and today @greenpea lolsmash this @boot lolIMG_7472.JPGIMG_7416.JPG

@Meowmy  not long now and then you can go home and cook up one of your fantastic dinners:). Have you got anything planned? or will you wait till you get home to sort dinner out?

@TAB  they both look fantastic and why not this is your treat for no ciggers for 200 days!! plus no drinking 🙂 gotta have a treat otherwise what is the point. What is the puppet show of? Idk it?

@greenpea hey beautiful pea, I have beef braised with potato and carrots and fried garlic, onnion soup at home.lol. Hope you have something nice for dinner and for the kidults

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance