Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea  I have made a bit of a false start on the piers but there is always next week lol. I hope you enjoy your time with your daughter and I hope you go well with your psychiatrist 💜

@BryanaCamp  I hope it’s not too stressful for you and you have a good day 💜

o0o0o0o0oooo .... @BryanaCamp  is right @Ant7  your gifts are sooooo romantic!:D . You are such a thoughtful husband :).

@BryanaCamp  BryanaCamp thank you for your kind thoughts today I really appreciate them. You are a kind and thoughtful friend :). Have a great day love greenpeaxxx

@greenpea Good morning, beautiful pea. Have a wonderful day. Hope you continue to feel better. Will be having our imaginary coffees for sure. Take care.

@TAB  good morning, tabby cat, hope your sleep was good. Have a nice day. Wish you a good walk. Take care.

@Gazza75 good morning, wish you a good day.

Good Morning all

@greenpea  - Hope you have a lovely day out and enjoy your coffee's 🙂

@BlueBay- Sending some warm thoughts today and hope you are doing a bit better.

@BryanaCamp - Have a good day, will  you stll be able to do your volutneering when you start work?

@Ant7 , Well done on the birthday gifts 🙂

@Meowmy - Have a great day, you are a very kind and god person.  Well done on another day 2 🙂

@Hamsolo01@Sherry@Shaz51@TAB  @The-red-centaur @Doglover 

Have a great hump day.  I'm pretty happy we have got through in the cricket world cup.  Still think we can play a lot better from what I saw of the game last night.  I better get some work done 🙂

You are such a nice guy @Ant7 the gifts fir your wife sound really nice and very thoughtful ❤️

Thankyou @Gazza75  hi @Meowmy @greenpea @Ant7 @BryanaCamp  and others passing by 😊

Thanks @BryanaCamp hope you have a good day. I actually slept through not even toilet thats rare, was some alien looking thing around eye starting yest now its grown and that eye bloodshot and baggy, not other one and eye feels heavy and ear

so, predicting no walk

hope your volunteering goes ok

how long til work ?

I told work wanted to be casual they other day so they not offering work at all anymore

may be time to go back to other places

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance