Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Get a job driving trucks maybe @Flying_Hams do the Nullabor...

... meowso .. shezbo .. @Meowmy @Former-Member ... been naughty here nutha day off work and went razzin neighbours dog , looked frozen or sick
He woke up after a bit lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

😆  Tut tut @TAB Tabby cat. You are being naughty. Actually you sound a little bored on your day off. Just like a cheeky cat ... stirring up the neighbourhood dogs. 🐈🐩🐶🐱

Are you back to work again tomorrow, or will you be looking to stir up the district dogs once more? 🙀

Other than razzing dogs ... what else has been occupying your time today?

Sherry 💜

Glad Chat yesterday helped you @Flying_Hams , I have used chat a few times xx

Hello @Former-Member , @TAB , @Meowmy , @Owlunar 

@TAB glad you had fun,haha. Feeling better at work. Main thing, my car doesn't have major problems.  One and half hour to finish work, then work meeting. No walk n coffee today.lol. Enjoy. Have more fun.

@Shaz51 hey, hope the shows are good. I am feeling better at work. Long day today until late. Hope tomorrow will be better.lol.

fingers crossed for tomorrow for you @Meowmy  xxx

@TAB hey, finished work. Just waiting for the meeting. Try not to think about the stuff about my late father. Like you say, move on and be happy. Dinner provided at meeting. Look forward to it. Hope you will have a good evening, night.

Well that sounds neat am not long for bed . Thanks . @Meowmy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance