Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@Ant7  Hi Ant7 been for coffee with daughter which was lovely am settling in back at home feeling really comfy which is great :). How are you doing today?

@greenpea  I am going ok back to work today and we have a big shut down on so busy busy 😊

@Ant7   What is a 'big shutdown'?

@greenpea  We have most of the plant shut down and isolated so people can work on everything 😊

@Ant7  Ohhh :Dx

Morning all. Hope you day is good and treats you well.

Hello @greenpea I hope you have a great day yourself 😄

Hi @Ant7  I'm alright,how are you going ?

@The-red-centaur  Hi The-red-centaur hope you are doing well. Love greenpeaxxx:)

hi @CheerBear the photo of your Noodles has come thu now and it is gorgeous! Looks like a professional shot, did you take that? very cute kitty, such big eyes, is he/she a ginger?

hi @Bill16 how are you feeling after psychiatrist and psychologist? I like my psychiatrist, he's a cool guy and I like his perspective on life, I always come away from appointments feeling inspired (though my appointments aren't very often these days as my meds are pretty stable & I think I've reached the max they can do).

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance