Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Ok @Sturgeon I've found that it's good to have friends/relationships to turn to if in need of support? Have you got that in place? Even if it is doctors ect. Plus I've found it's also good to put yourself and your needs first over others... meaning prioritise your self love and self care...

@eudemonism @Sturgeon @Former-Member @Ant7 @TAB @frog @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @outlander  @Ant7 @Newby @Alacarte @Queenie and everyone it is happy Friday again and even happier than normal because our dear friend finch @Adge  is out of hospital and has turned 50 today!!! Happy birthday Adge :D. We are going to have a special Big Birthday for finch tonight so I am hoping everyone can be there to wish Adge a happy birthday.

Have a great day everyone. Love greenpea xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @greenpea  and a very happy 50th birthday to you @Adge 

👍🍰🍧🌸🍀🌹🎂🎁🎊🎉

Sherry

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today ❤️

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@Ant7  Hi Ant7 I am doing super pea well today thanks :D! I bet you are too with the weekend coming up 🙂

@greenpea  I am looking forward to the weekend I only get 2 weekends off out of 4 so yea. Any plans for the day and the weekend 

@Ant7  yes I have a meeting with an occupational therapist for son2 today re NDIS meeting next week. Am quite over the whole thing it is such a drama to apply for every 6 to 12 months.  I really don't want to go just want to stay at home today but will have to .... what have you got on? You have your big race this weekend or was that last weekend?? I am losing track of time and space lol 😮

@greenpea  yeah I get that it sucks when you have to jump through hoops every 6 months.

I am going to go for a ride this morning. I was going to race on Sunday but I think I am going to give it a miss it is meant to be cold and raining. Tomorrow I am going to the movies with my wife and daughters and probably just cruisey day not sure about Sunday yet

Hey @greenpea morning to you 🙂 and other forumites here.
And happy bday @Adge hope you have a good one today mate
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance