Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@frog  hi how are you doing today ❤️

@frog & @Ant7  not sure if you asking me personally or am I just seeing thread...

Either way I really worsening as day progresses, total agoraphobia, domestaphobia, intense duress just 'being' even though it's a day of profound inclusion through this forum. 

Thank you all 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Sturgeon  ... so sorry to hear you are having such a bad day.  But its great that you are finding a place for yourself here on the forums.  You're right, it is a very inclusive and caring community to be involved in.  So can I just say ... welcome ... and I'm really pleased that you found your way here.  I did see your posts on the "Far and Away" thread and had hoped you'd post here as @Faith-and-Hope  suggested.  I hope to see you around a bit more from now on.

Sherry 🌺

Hi @Sturgeon I'm not sure of the exact meanings of agoraphobia, domestaphobia and duress. Can you tell me? I'll also google their meanings...

Hi @Ant7 and @frog how you both doing?

Hiya @eudemonism I made up the word 'domestaphobia' to mean I can't stand being in my own home (i love in a messed up massive to shed), agoraphobia is to have a morbid fear of being in open /or public places - for me it's confronting going outside (even though I on private land), and duress in the dictionary refers more to legal affairs but in variation it is immense pressure of unrelenting emotional / psychological torment.

Without having bastardised anything I suppose i'v just expanded word power. Cheers for curiosity 

Hiya @eudemonism I made up the word 'domestaphobia' to mean I can't stand being in my own home (i live in a messed up massive tin shed), agoraphobia is to have a morbid fear of being in open /or public places - for me it's confronting going outside (even though I on private land), and duress in the dictionary refers more to legal affairs but in variation it is immense pressure of unrelenting emotional / psychological torment.

Without having bastardised anything I suppose i'v just expanded word power. Cheers for curiosity 

@eudemonism wrote:
Hi @Sturgeon I'm not sure of the exact meanings of agoraphobia, domestaphobia and duress. Can you tell me? I'll also google their meanings...

@eudemonism wrote:

Hiya @eudemonism I made up the word 'domestaphobia' to mean I can't stand being in my own home (i live in a messed up massive tin shed), agoraphobia is to have a morbid fear of being in open /or public places - for me it's confronting going outside (even though I on private land), and duress in the dictionary refers more to legal affairs but in variation it is immense pressure of unrelenting emotional / psychological torment.

Yeah... @Sturgeon reach out to the appropriate people if things get overwhelming or you can't deal with the duress anymore. Because you still gotta look after/take care of yourself and live...

Whenever I've reached out. Everyone has been quite good and respectful toward me. They have all done their best to help.

Thanx @eudemonism in real life it's pretty much a desert so to express things here through the varied forums + have people actually openly care, respond, converse, support, query...  etc is a place where no other doors open - unless doctors... 

Appreciate you connected also 🙋

Thanx @eudemonism in real life it's pretty much a desert so to express things here through the varied forums + have people actually openly care, respond, converse, support, query...  etc is a place where no other doors open so freely - unless to the doctors... 

Appreciate you connected also 🙋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance