Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

CherryBomb
Senior Contributor

Games Corner: Can you guess this word?

Ok, so this game works by guessing the word by filling in the missing letters. Each person can guess one letter at a time, and guess what the word is at any point. Whoever gets the correct answer is the winner, and they can choose the next word, and so on. Hope these instructions make sense. Ready, set, go!!!! Smiley Happy

_ _N_ _ _L_ _ _ _

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Games Corner: Can you guess this word?

A

My brain is confused!! Can we have a completed sample of a word? Otherwise who knows what correct word is? Is it like a crossword clue?

@redhead thanks for having a go first! Unfortunately there is no 'A'.

@Alessandra1992 sorry to confuse your brain. I should have included some information about rules! **face palm**

A sample of a word would something like:

'HAPPYNESS', which could be represented as

_A _ _Y_ _ _ _ 

So as you can see the letters 'a' and 'y' are visible and the dashes represent missing letters that need to be guessed. The person who starts the secret word must knows the correct answer and they are responsible to fill in the missing letters when member guess. They also responsible for letting members know when they guess incorrectly (as I have done above).They also need to include at least 1 letter.

When a moderator starts the secret word, we'll make sure that the other mods know so we can keep the game going.

I think having a clue is a great idea! So lets do that from now on. Here's my clue:

Practicing being present

Mindfulness?

@Alessandra1992 You win!

Now it's your turn...

Clue..describing a feeling

_ _ o _ _o _

@Alessandra1992 

Is there an 's'?

I think I got it:

is it EMOTION?

Got it in one @CherryBomb
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance