Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Just doing a check-in looking for you @Zoe7 ðŸ’•

@Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @Pepsimax @Former-Member @Angels333 @MDT @Maggie 

A quick check in - Had tingling in arms and face, massive headache, tight chest, sweating and fainted. After scan, drip, blood tests and lots of things connected to me all checked out relatively okay. I chose to come home to rest - hate hospitals ...very triggering - so best for me to not be there. Still feeling unwell and very tired but much better than yesterday. Complete rest day for me today which Toby is loving - he has been snuggled on the pillow next to me since I got home so knows I am not well - very intuitive our fur babies.

Will check in again later when I can - thank you for your concern everyone - I am okay Heart

Thanks for the update @Zoe7. Sounds scary but as long your sort of OK, that's good. It sounds like they wanted to admit you overnight which you weren't comfortable with. Completely understand that. Rest with fur babies is good medicine. Take care sweetie 💕💕💕

Thank you for letting us all know how you are @Zoe7  .... sounds like a pyjama day is definitely in order.

it is here too.

Big hugs Hon 💜🦋💕🌷

Hello @Former-Member thanks for the tag. Lovely to see you here.

Ok @Zoe7

Be careful and take care of yourself

Please take care my sister @Zoe7 

Thanks for the update xoxo 

@Zoe7 HeartHeart

Thanks for the update @Zoe7 . Please take care. 💚💛💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance