Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7  @Appleblossom I wear the colours of the Indigenous Australian flag on this day .... that is my voice for the moment.

That is frustrating but maybe a blessing in disguise just now. It allows you to not be too consumed by everything that is written and tackle it bit by bit. Give it as much time as you need to get down what you need to both for your sake and in response to the email (when you can open the attachments). Remember He has had that time to construct it all himself and also been manipulative in sending it on your full day of travel - that I am sure was very well staged for maximum stress on you ...and given that you were to be away (in his head) ammunition against you for not responding sooner. ...but you have truth on your side here @Faith-and-Hope and all that manipulation will come out in the wash Smiley Frustrated

That is just like you @Faith-and-Hope  to think of wearing the indigenous flag colours.

Heart

@Zoe7I do not have opinions about how to get through these issues whether changing dates makes any difference or not. I thought seriously about going today, but feel spread a bit thin and need home time. I have been walking with indigenous people when I can, but reclaiming my own Aussie neglected side has been a project for me in the last 10 years mainly through championing modern Australian literature.

@Faith-and-Hope 

not sure where to put this xxx

my step S3 and his partner who has 3 children of her own

they spilt up after their triplets had died at 26 weeks old

very sad

but now step S3 is living with his ex and her new partner and is childminding the grandchild and home schooling the son

everyone has cancelled the ex and the family

but I am the only one who is still in contact and the ex still calls me mum

@Appleblossom, @Zoe7 , @Snowie , @utopia , @Former-Member 

Great that you are still in contact @Shaz51 and still have that lovely relationship with her - that is all that is important my sister Smiley Happy

@Faith-and-Hope Posted this to Maggie and Cheerbear this morning but you may be in need of it this afternoon to keep you going...Heart

Image result for rainbow coffee 

very true @Zoe7 , my sister xxxx

i think step S3 think eveyone is against him xx

You have shown you are with him and that is all you can do @Shaz51 

Thank you for sharing that @Shaz51. ❤️

Acceptance of people “where they are at” is so important, and important for them to be able to reciprocate to meet you “where you are at” as well.  For the most part everyone manages their life circumstances and experiences as best they know how.  You are very good with acceptance I feel ....

the ex`s 3 children still call my " nana " @Faith-and-Hope 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance