Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I actually didn't expect it to be easy today as they are a hard class @Faith-and-Hope and I don't know them as well as all the other classes. I have several of them in my reading group but it is one class I have not worked with all year. If I hadn't needed the money I would have not done today. I was originally supposed to be on my own class but the teacher on Thursdays didn't want to do the PD so I agreed to doing the other class.

Some good news tonight - I fed your niece some chicken when I got home and then her normal dinner later - and she ate it all. Hopefully that means she is not only on the mend but back to her normal self - such a relief 😺

ps - I know you are always with me Hon - it gets me through some days. I had you with me today and one of the kids asked about my necklace - I said it represented someone really special to me - they thought that was lovely Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Shaz51 ... Please keep up that Shazzle Dazzle that we all love so much.  I know its been an upsetting couple of days for you, for a number of reasons.

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @BlueBay @Gazza75 @outlander @Maggie  ... I am taking a step back for a couple of days. I cannot be here right now, there are too many underlying tensions and I feel like I have to tiptoe around in order not to step on any toes or offend anyone. I dont know where to be right now, and thats hard.  Things happening on the Forums are causing a lot of issues for me.  Already extremely fragile this past week, I am not currently able to handle it, way too many underlying tensions and hurt around the place.  I will be okay, but I need to apply some self care right now, otherwise I will go further downhill.  I'm not abandoning you, I will be back ... I just dont feel comfortable here right now.  Sorry.

Please take good care of yourselves, as I know a number of you are having difficulties right now. But I guess thats the nature of a MH forum, and bound to be the case. 

Sherry 💕😢

hi @Former-Member

Good on you Sherry for being so open and honest with how you are going and how the forum has been impacting you of late. i really hope you have a great break and look forward to seeing you again when you are ready to return.

In the meantime take care.

Whitehawk

I know this would be bringing up old issues for you from what happened on another site @Former-Member and can certainly feel your pain in what is happening. Unfortunately it is often those on the edges that are affected as well and then that is perpetuated by some not being able to talk about it and work it through. It becomes a snowball effect and can have a significant impact on many people for different reasons. I understand you needing to take time - so please do what you need to look after yourself and come back when you are ready. You will be missed Hon but your welfare is paramount. Love and hugs for you and here when you feel you can come back Heart

that is ok my friend @Former-Member Heart

it is all good now

keep in touch on the other threads Smiley Very Happy

Haha @Zoe7, and I have butterflies everywhere ..... 💕

That’s really lovely, thank you for telling me 😊

Take care @Former-Member 

@thinking of you. Take your time.

Your health is important.

Always here for you ❤️❤️

@Faith-and-Hope You are welcome Hon - had to let you know as it was a time in my day that I could smile Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance