Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope  - get well soon, and rest up in the meantime.

Sherry 💕

Image result for rest up and get well soon

Image result for rest up and get well soon

Thanks @Former-Member Can rest today now and not have to worry about anything for a couple of days. How are you travelling today?

For not being well, that sounds great @Zoe7 .  With decent rest in between, you will gradually be able to get done what needs to be, so it will be productive being-unwell days that will stand you in better stead for returning to work, so the first couple of days back are less stressed too.

Can someone else on staff see to the hermit crabs this afternoon ?  Looking at the time now though, you have probably headed off and done it already.

Yes, my assignment is coming along the right path now.  I am trying not to panic re the time I have left to do it, trusting that a shortcut might present itself anyway .....

Hi @Former-Member, and thank you Hon.  I hope you are slathering on self-care as hard and as best you can at the moment ......

Thinking of you too @oceangirl, hoping that the surgery went well and you are recovering well too.

How are you doing @Pepsimax ?

I want to say a quick hello to anyone new reading along, and encourage you to post on this thread if you want to.  Everyone is welcome.

It won't be until tomorrow that I will have to see to the hermit crabs @Faith-and-Hope I will see how I am feeling in the morning and email one of the other teachers to see if she can do it for me if I am still like I am now. Gradually gotten worse as the day has progressed - so very glad I rang earlier. 

Try not to panic Hon - step by step you will get it done ...you always get it done but don't run yourself into the ground with it either. 😍

hello @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @oceangirl , @BlueBay  Heart

Hi @Shaz51 Heart

Thank you @Zoe7 💜🦋

Hi @Shaz51 👋💕

How is your assignment going tonight @Faith-and-Hope ?

I have been thinking of you too F&H @Faith-and-Hope 

Surgery went well on Monday and I escaped hospital Tuesday lunch time. I was able to stay longer, if I was not ready to leave, but I was ready to go home.

She is quite through and the hospital did infection screening because I had been in hospital in the last 12 months- its the first time I have ever had tests like this performed. I think its good practice of the hospital. They were testing for one of the super bugs- it all came back normal. 

I have about 4 to 6 week recovery period, I was just starting to feel a bit better from the major surgery in Feb. I am going to try to walk every day and slowly increase my distance each week. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance