Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7 Heart

Great to see you here

I have not long got home from my gym session , I am quite surprised I did well.

They are gorgeous @Zoe7 . Not long now for @Faith-and-Hope to be back. I’d imagine it can come soon enough. I hope you are doing ok. I’ve just had a week away at mh respite which helped. 

Way to go with gym session @oceangirl. 👍🏻😉💜😘

Thanks @Teej Heart

How have you been going?

I’m kind of ok today. I haven’t achieved much but my mood is ok. I can’t concentrate on getting any job done without being distracted but that’s just me and my frustrating brain. How are you?....and your fur babies? 

See forgot to tag you @oceangirl 😳🤯🤨

@Teej  Heart Glad to hear you're ok- what has been happening- for you not to be feeling so great? I saw that you went to mental health retreat(respite) not sure what that is but I am pretty sure you have talked about it before- I hope it helped you. It sure is frustrating when you can't concentrate properly does anything help with this?

I have been a bit down the last week or two- Milo was back in hospital not last weekend the weekend before and I had been worrying about him. He is good now- just need to be careful with him. I have boiled Kira and Milo some chicken breast, I will give that to them soon. It has been raining here the last few days not been able to get out much. I went out for coffee yesterday afternoon though. 

I think the biggest frustration for me is that I am not moving ahead too much. That really affects me at times. I would like to have closer friendships or to be doing more. Not sure what that would be though. I am happy for suggestions.

Ohhhhhhh @Faith-and-Hope , looking orward to seeing you soon my amazing friend

Hugs and love @oceangirl , @Teej , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member 

I’ve had a lot on @oceangirl and I ended up near breaking point. I have a property settlement in progress which is adding lots of stress. I think I need to work on the concentration stuff and build some of it up. Also going through the process of working out if I have ADHD or not which might make things a little trickier. 

Im so sorry milo was in hospital again. That must be really testing for you. I get frustrated with the not being far enough at times. Today was a bit like that for me but I tried to ignore those critical thoughts. Hopefully as milo settles again and the weather picks up you’ll pick up a bit more again too. 

💜🤗

DAF6E68C-2081-468D-A6C5-A6450512A366.jpeg

some of these for you too @Shaz51 💜🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance