Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Hello dear @Zoe7 

I just wanted to call in to say hi and check that you are okay. I know you planned to be back at work tomorrow, so I hope you've recovered enough to do so.

Sending love and healing vibes your way.

Sherry 💕

PS ... Good evening @Shaz51 @oceangirl @Snowie @eth 

And a long distance wave to @Faith-and-Hope  👋

Hi @Former-Member thanks for the tag.  And Hi also to @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @oceangirl @Snowie 

Dear @Zoe7  I really hope you're feeling strong enough to go back to work today.  Or able to have a rest day if you need it.  Have been thinking of you over the weekend.

Hi @eth @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Snowie Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @eth @Former-Member @Shaz51 @outlander @greenpea @oceangirl and anyone else I have missed...

Just a quick fly-by. Went to work today and managed okay despite quite a lot of swelling and some discomfort. Pain meds have helped but needing them much less now.

@Faith-and-Hope Missing you Hon and still counting down the days but also hoping you are having some good moments as well. Look forward to hearing all about it when you return. Sending you loads of love Heart

@Former-Member I hope you arrive at your parents safely - been thinking about you travelling today. Sending you hugs Hon Heart

Re: Far @and Away

@Zoe7  Hey Zoe7 really happy that you coped with work okay. Hopefully now you can rest and not worry about the risk of complications re procedure.xxxx:)

@greenpea I may actually be able to chew a little tonight so will be able to have something more than mashed potatoes Smiley Tongue 

@Zoe7  to be pain free must be a wonderful thing after so long. Enjoy your toffees and your jaw breakers!;D (joking!:o)

Toffees will have to wait for another couple of weeks @greenpea but it is good to be relatively pain free. Still a lot of swelling and some bruising but once that clears it will be much better. How has your day been?

@Zoe7  I have been good today. Well not really there is a situation and it has blown out of proportion my end and I don't know I am feeling a bit sad and a bit worried.

That doesn't sound good @greenpea Is there anything you can do to help in the situation or is it just one of those things you need to let sit for a while to calm down on it's own?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance