Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7 

Image result for sending love and butterflies

I know it feels that way at the moment @Zoe7, but I have faith that you will heal from this.  Part of it is finding that place inside yourself where you decide that your sense of peace and joy in the things that matter most to you don’t belong to someone else, and they have no right to come and take it from you ...... and then you start to climb back up.  It can take a time of rest before you recover the strength and belief that you can do that, but it is a healing force that lives within you, so give it time and space, as you are doing ..... and rest as best you are able to.  

There are peiple in Le in my life who kept knocking me down anytime I went near them, and waiting meg patiently at times to find opportunities to make my life difficult in my most difficult struggle times.  It was when I decided that, do what they may, they were not going to decide my happiness for me that I began to find tiny moments of joy in my life and build rock-stacks with them.  Even if they came along and knocked my rock-stacks down again, the rocks were still there and I got better and better at stacking them up again.

There is a lot of artwork in my current rockstack, in fact I am sitting in rock-stack-quarry right now with my art studies ..... so they just better watch out ❣️  I don’t throw my rocks, but I do build dry-stone walls with them, joy walls that they have to climb over to get to me .....

Start building when you can Hon.  A big joy-rock came to you yesterday with the knowledge that you will remain at this school for the rest of the year 🎉💐💕.

Until then just rest, and know that your forum friends love and miss you .....D0F15B12-79A2-457C-ABE5-1B9B1DF2EA63.jpeg

12445AE7-6B00-4FCD-BD30-144E54C4B3B5.jpeg

D0DC5D74-C51E-4DEC-B1B5-04B8F7B3E3D6.jpeg

62E3A440-F254-439E-BB64-DA6AF5C1A179.jpeg

3BA54D61-645B-4480-B130-123330256B97.jpeg

F6D96880-763E-4B82-91CC-1ABD8BC92F85.jpeg

348077CC-7C70-4E55-B0BB-204853C66A5C.jpeg

9B80ED88-9345-44CD-A71F-2B04CF84B122.jpeg

@Zoe7  💚🌹

I too need a rock stack quarry right now @Faith-and-Hope - one where I can block out the rest of the world and not let anyone in. I can't rest today as I had planned - have parent things happening and that will take up most of my afternoon - so not what I needed today. 

I know this all needs time and has significantly affected more than me but I do not have the energy to support anyone presently. It feels like I am letting people down although I also know that everyone understands where I am currently sitting and do not expect me to be able to support anyone. 

This is incredibly hard and it is not the first time this has happened ...very much questioning why me. I don't deserve to be feeling like this but building up those rock stacks seems impossible right now ...one small stone at a time but those stones feel like they have been blown up into a million pieces.

I will try to check in with you this afternoon or tonight but I cannot make any promises. Of course you know I will be thinking of you Hon - keep doing your art and building those rock stacks yourself and I will find my way back to you when I can Heart

Hugs and Hugs @Zoe7 .....

💚🦋💐💕🌷💋🌻❣️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @Zoe7  ... rest assured that we do all understand. You do not have to be here for anyone else right now, so please do not feel that you are letting anyone down ... you're not.  The best thing you can do for all of us ... is to rebuild and return.  I know you can, and I surely hope you do.    I feel for you about the 'why me'. When we are so low, and seemingly hit from all angles, its an easy mindset to fall into.  I am truly thrilled that you have one piece of great news to nourish you ... that of likely being retained at your current school for the remainder of this year.  Possibly even longer?  I was very happy to read that news yesterday.  I do apologise that I have not been on here much posting the past couple of days @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @outlander @oceangirl .  I am reading and supporting as best I can, but otherwise taking a bit of a step back for now.  A bit of rebuilding going on here too, as I struggle to accept and deal with a number of things going on personally.  But I am here, and will jump in, if I feel I can be of help to anyone. Otherwise I may be a little quiet for a while.

I have my sister staying for a few days, having arrived yesterday.  I have to say ... its hard work having her here. But nothing unexpected.  I am watching over you all and wanting the very best for each of you.

Sherry 🌸👀💕

💜 @Former-Member ..... 💐💕

Hey there @Zoe7 , I am going to send you an email soon Heart

Just to reiterate it can be hard in communities when conflict arises, it's never easy and especially in the mental health space it can feel very uncomfortable. It does occur from time to time, within any community group; online or otherwise. If anyone has any concerns about forum conflicts, or communication with other members, I definitely encourage you to communicate the issues via email through team@saneforums.org so that staff can support you with what you're experiencing.

This applies to all of you 🙂 @Lauz  and I are here to support you to feel safe within our forum space.

@Former-Member @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope
thinking of you ❤❤❤

💐💕 @outlander .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance