Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

That makes it even more frustrating with what Mr is doing @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Mad

It at least isn't a whole family dinner without you being there if S2 is eating early and D3 is asleep.

Your drawing class sounds fun - that is the kind of things that you can do with any object and still do in your own style. I would love to see something you could post - if that is possible!

I am sure you will catch on with the digital photography - it may take a little extra study and some help from your baby dragons but you will get there. It is nice to have your kids help out - it shows them that you are stepping outside of your comfort zone as well.

He doesn’t eat with the kids either @Zoe7 , or rarely .... only if he can align it with something he is eating within his daily regimen.  It may have been the kids pushing back against what he was doing too .... D3 May have ignored the call for dinner, or heard it being prepared and the discussions, and stayed “asleep”. With mr. being away an extra day a week shortly, we will establish our own patterns in his absence anyway .....

I dropped something into Through Ones Eyes thread for you @Zoe7.

It will be good to get back to your usual routines when Mr is away again @Faith-and-Hope I'm sure the kids notice the difference Hon and find all the upheaval difficult too.

I fell asleep after dinner again. I will have to leave the rest of my planning until tomorrow morning. I should have enough time once I get to work (as long as there are no changes in the morning). I need to head to bed very soon - certainly very sleepy still.

Goodnight @Zoe7 ..... sleep well Hon 💚💤

@Faith-and-Hope Leaving you a little present Hon - have the feeling you may need a little pick me up tonight Heart

Image result for flowers bunches images

Thank you @Zoe7 .  They are beautiful ...... 💕🌷

Here for you Hon when you need - in your own time though @Faith-and-Hope - there is no rush or pressure to share but I suspect you have not had such a great day. Sending you all my love and huge hugs Heart

sitting with @Faith-and-Hope 

It’s acrually been an okay day @Zoe7.  

I had counselling this morning, so there might be a bit of backwash emotion happening from that.  I was more teary than last time, and we spoke about my family today, which means thinking about my mother of course.

Then I had a hair-taming appointment this afternoon 😏

Then has to run around with D2 chasing down decent passport photos.  It’s hard to get one for her that is not knocked back by the dept ....  for a number of reasons.

D3 has had two days in bed.  It’s psychosomatic illness impacting as she struggles with the decision to go part time, and mr.’s behaviours (just generally) have gotten under her skin the last couple of days on top of that.  He is so intense .... hyper ..... and space invades her.

And there are dramas regarding trying to get us all together for Easter ......

I’m feeling restless tonight.  Probably a bit sleep deprived because I kept waking up again last night, a couple of times in response to mr.’s nighttime roaming.

Hi Faith-and-Hope and may you have a
pleasant week. Bimby2
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance